Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged by Anna

6 Picture tag. Here are the directions: Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer. Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it. Then tag 6 of your friends.



This picture is from our visit to the Frankfurt Auto Show in the fall of 2004. It's Wyn at about 10 'test driving' a Mini. We got tickets thinking Gage would LOVE it and he did. But the fun part was that Logan and Wyndham had a great time too. How random is that Anna? I'll bet you're surprised that I know how to do this eh?
I now tag Jordan, Myrna, Cherie and Susi, Cheryl and Carl. Muh-ha-ha-ha...

3 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

hee hee, that IS random!!

I love it though. He looks so little!

myrna said...

Okay, let's see how smart I am at this "Tag" game.

Cheryl J. said...

Don't you have a sister named Cheryl? I'm assuming you are tagging her LOL.